edgbla's Software Rendering Plugin v1.64 is released. This is a Russian GPU plugin for Sony PlayStation emulators.
edgbla＇s Software Rendering Plugin main features:
• Interlace mode emulation;
• Screen settings emulation;
• Final Fantasy 8 pre battle effect emulation;
• Pixel perfect geometry (I hope. :));
• Method of reducing vertex jittering (pcsxr);
• 16/32-bit software renderer;
• Increased internal resolution;
• Texture bilinear filtering;
• Support for gpuPeteOGL2 glsl shaders;
• Fullscreen filters;
• High precision GPU commands emulation;
• Correct polygon cutting;
• Precise dithering;
• Correct aspect ratio;
• Controlling the plugin with keyboard/mice/joystics;
• 9 lightgun crosshairs;
• Screenshot creation, video recording;
• Increasing the internal resolution causes visual artifacts;
• The picture is rendered incorrectly when rotated 90 or 270 degrees;
edgbla's Software Rendering Plugin v1.64 Changelog:
The documentation and tips in the settings dialog may contain errors or may not contain information on some features, there is no time to fix it.
When using multithreading, remember:
Setting the number of threads above the number of physical cores reduces the FPS;
The renderer takes all of these streams at 100%;
For 1x1 internal resolution, multithreading reduces FPS;
The higher the internal resolution, the greater the gain from multithreading.
To achieve maximum performance, you must turn off energy-saving technologies.
Multithreaded blitter increases FPS only at very high resolutions, so do NOT enable it.
Under Linux, there is an unpleasant moment - the PCSXR emulator sets the ./pcsxr/plugins directory as the current one, and the EPSXE emulator sets the ./epsxe directory as the current one, so far it is decided to create symbolic links.